Salmon tartare with caviar and cherry-tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1,5 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30g ossetra caviar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 12 cherry-tomato halved
Rinse the onion and scallions in a fine sieve and pat dry; transfer to a bowl. Add the chives, lime juice, sesame oil and the 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss.
Add the caviar to the bowl. Fold in the fish and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the tartare onto plates (using a 3-inch ring mold as a guide, if desired). Drizzle with olive oil, garnish with the tomatoes and serve.